I have never been this pregnant before! Actually, these pictures are from a few weeks ago when I was 34 weeks. My brother-in-law, Ben, was kind enough to take some pictures of us before we are four. Plus, I really wanted my own baby bump shot like this one of my sister. It was weird to think that by that time Charlotte was already born. So, this is all new to me - I never outgrew maternity clothes before.
| Baby bump peek-a-boo |
| Charlotte running with her egg sandwich |
Our little family. People always ask if Charlotte is excited. I think it's too abstract for a 2 1/2 year old. Mike asked Charlotte what we should name the baby and she said, "Happy." So, we've been talking about where Happy is going to sleep, and she says goodnight to Baby Happy at bedtime. But, I'm sure it will be a big surprise for Charlotte. She loves to play with diapers and wipes, so maybe she will like helping? Charlotte herself is a very happy baby and she's pretty resilient. I think she'll be a good big sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment