August 12, 2013
I've Been Waiting
Charlotte recently started playing with other kids rather than alongside other kids. It's so cool to watch. Something I have been looking forward to since my sister and I were pregnant at the same time, is for the girls to play together and it finally happened this weekend! Over the weekend, we were at a family party at Joanna's. The kids were playing outside and Charlotte and Netta were playing "soccer" together yelling each other's names and laughing. Later, the twins wanted to show Charlotte the spare bedroom at Joanna's so they went in there and my sister and I followed. They told us to leave the room and close the door. So, we left. I looked at my sister and said, "they're getting into trouble together for the first time!" A while later we went to check on the them and we heard squealing and laughter and when we opened the door they were jumping on the bed and laughing. It's the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment