November 16, 2010

Poopsmith

Tomorrow I go back to work after taking two weeks off.  I am not looking forward to pile of paperwork that awaits me, but I do miss many of my co-workers and (almost) all the students I work with.  Of course I am pretty sure I will miss Charlotte, Emily, and late morning naps even more.

And so while I go back to Farnsworth to resume my old job, I am pretty sure there is a job here that will always be waiting for me at night.  I realized yesterday, as I was washing Charlotte's cloth diapers, I am responsible for everyone's poop in the household except Emily's.  I tend to the cat boxes, walk the dog, and now am Charlotte's poopsmith.

By the way, the Poopsmith is a character from Homestarrunner.

Mike Nawrocki: Speech Language Pathologist by day, Poopsmith by night.

3 comments:

  1. How nice of you to relieve your sub so he can be mine :). Good luck transitioning to life back at work! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi-
    What a funny place to say CONGRATULATIONS! I'll have to hop over to Facebook to see if it's a boy or a... wait Emily just told me it's a boy. Have a great time with your family. We're so happy for all four of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! ..speaking of Homestarrunner.com.
    I just rewatched "Teen Girl Squad" for the first time in a while!It made me laugh "sooo good!"

    I'm glsd Charlotte has such a wonderful committed daddy!

    ReplyDelete