December 22, 2010

Superchunk


I present, Superchunk, our new affectionate nickname for Charlotte.  She outgrew all her preemie size clothes a long time ago, and her newborn sizes a couple weeks ago.  Now she is starting to outgrow her 0-3 months size clothes in width.  Some of her snap-up sleepers are bursting at the seems.  She also has what my cousin Jamie refers to as "arm sleeves" when a baby's arm fat is such that there is a roll at the wrist so it looks as though the baby is wearing a shirt of baby fat.  It looks good on her.

3 comments:

  1. I have some wide 0-3 mos onsies if you like! My girls require loooooong clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just trying to keep up with her daddy. And he's just trying to keep up with me. It's Santa season...as Mrs. Claus says in the Rudolph claymation classic, "Eat, Santa! Eat!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Charlotte! It always disturbed me how babies could hide lint and dirt in their fat roles. I still want to pass along some girl clothes to you (and your sister if she needs more). I have super cute stuff in 6 month and up I believe.

    ReplyDelete