February 23, 2013

Bon Apetite

A long video of Charlotte feeding her doll some plastic food.  The close observer will note the elephant card on the table, which is a thank you card from Charlotte's cousin Sophia.  She is a big fan of the letters and the pictures and has colored the card several times.  A thank you card as a gift that keeps on giving.  Who knew?  Thank you for the thank you card, Sophia!


2 comments:

  1. What a flashback. Is that your Mandy doll, Emily. I fondly remember bringing my "My Friend" dolls to your house to play. Yours is in much better condition than mine.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi! That is a Mandy doll, but not the one I had. That one is long gone, probably with melted hair. I bought one on ebay for Charlotte. I still have a lot of the doll clothes from my original Mandy.

    ReplyDelete