Anyway. Emily did get me a three pack of SmartWool socks. And if you know me well, you know that there is no article of clothing I appreciate more than a comfortable pair of socks.
Charlotte enjoyed opening presents and eventually grasped the concept that there was something inside each present for her. But then she wanted to re-wrap the gift. As you can see in the first two videos below, she really liked the Yoda key chain I got for her. I wanted her to have her own set of keys so she can develop the skills of keeping track of her keys that her father so desparately lacks. So Emily and I put Adria's old house keys on the chain which is somehow nice feeling but I have no idea why. Her other favorite toy was the cat dancer toy for the cats. Emily has a pretty funny video of Charlotte playing with it, which is the last video listed.
Charlotte also got a couple CDs, a book from out friend Nathan, a plate and mug set (she calls the mugs "Charlotte's coffee") from her Suze, mittens for the snow, plastic animals, a bracelet (which you can see on her arm in the video) and hair clip, and bathtub paint. My mom comes to visit tomorrow and rumor has it some gifts from Charlotte's Texas kin are coming with Suze. All in all, it was a good day the week gets better and better with her Suze coming.
I have no idea why the videos are out of allignment but my hunch is that it bothers me more than it bothers you.
No comments:
Post a Comment