I don't think I've ever orchestrated a picture of Charlotte before as much as I have this one. And judging by the looks of Charlotte, this should be the last time I do such a thing. So a little background is in order, because what's a post from me if it's not wordy?
Emily and I both prefer having maps and atlases to look at over any GPS software, but our atlas was over ten years old. So my mom got us a new very cool atlas while we were down in Texas. I never knew atlases could be improved but this one is evolved from your typical road atlas. When we stopped in suburban Kansas City Wednesday night I brought the atlas in to see the best way to avoid the next morning's rush hour traffic.
Well it turns out Charlotte also loves altases, or at least flipping through the pages. She was up on the bed looking at the atlas for quite awhile and then said, "bye bye book" and rolled over to Emily. I looked down and saw what page she randomly stopped at and had to get her picture with it. So I tried to get her next to the atlas, which she clearly wanted to no part of. But I was able to get a picture at least before feeling overly selfish. It was like trying to get Pancho to behave when I try to take his picture but worse because he doesn't protest like Charlotte does so much as remain confused.

No comments:
Post a Comment