Charlotte continues to be an incredibly patient and easy going individual. She did great with the drive down and the drive back up. We made sure we were done driving for the day by 5 p.m. each day to give her plenty of time to explore the hotel room, hallway, and pool. In the car, Charlotte did an awesome job, entertaining herself with books, music, and Emily when needed. And she was VERY effective at letting us know when she needed a break from the car.
So I'll upload videos and pictures here and there throughout the week. I thought this video was a good place to start.
This is the second night at my mom's house and Charlotte is having her first dinner (she tends to have a first dinner and a second dinner... as long as she eats at the table, I don't care how many dinners she has at this juncture in her life). It is a perfect example of how she will say "all done" when really all she means is, "I'm considering the notion of being done with eating in five to ten minutes." But it is particularly funny in this case because she says "all done" right on the heels of ranting and raving about how good her cheese stick is.
Also, right around 12 seconds she looks at me (and my phone video taping her) and says "yah yah" which is how she says Charlotte. She says "Charlotte" everytime she sees my phone because her picture is the phone's wallpaper (how cliche). I show her pictures from the phone maybe two or three times a week tops and yet she already knows it as "Charlotte." Creepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment