November 30, 2011

Likes and Dislikes

Haven't done likes and dislikes for a while!

Like

Likes:

  • saying hi
  • saying hi again
  • scooting around on her butt like this (but she's much faster now!)
  • looking at books
  • taking books off the bookshelf
  • fruit
  • beans
  • singing
  • music
  • feeding herself
  • outside


Dislikes:

  • green vegetables
  • having her diaper changed, especially on the changing station*
  • when it is time to put away the musical instruments at music class
  • having her hands messed with
  • drinking from a cup


* Charlotte's dislike of the changing station may have something to do with an unfortunate accident a couple weeks ago.  I was getting her dressed and digging in the drawer for some socks and in a flash she rolled right off and landed in the drawer!   I shrieked!  And Mike came running up the stairs.  Charlotte was unharmed, thanks to the soft landing in the clothes drawer, but she was rightfully scared.  I was traumatized.  It kept flashing before my eyes the rest of the weekend.  Now I change her on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment