We are finally home with Charlotte. As I type this Emily is napping with her, if you define napping as getting mad at the cats every two minutes for snooping around Charlotte.
I am off to Gladys' house to get Pancho and introduce him to the newest member of the zoo crew. Gladys is the dog of our friend Doug and Erin, so technically it's their house. So there is a lot of good information on how to bring a baby into the house for the first time when you have a dog, but not a whole lot to go on in terms of bringing the dog into the house when the baby got their first. I have a plan though.
I wonder whose world will be rocked more: Pancho's or Charlotte's?
Or ours?
That's awesome news!!! YAY!
ReplyDeleteYours. Pancho has about a year to get used to the idea before all hell breaks loose.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from our end.