*and Emily's first walk since early August.
Now that we all live under one roof, I am on paternity leave, and we found the cord to upload our photos from the digital camera, I have the time and means to get caught up with the blog. As a result, I just cranked out five posts to get caught up with news from the last week. Also, Emily posted a picture this morning. So that's six posts on one day. Sorry for the onslaught of posts. I guess when blogging, I pace myself the same way Charlotte does when feeding off the bottle. Glug glug glug glug glug glug. Post post post...
Hi, Poncho! -Calvin
ReplyDeleteHi Calvin. Thanks for the shoutout to Pancho. We are doing our best to make sure he doesn't feel neglected. He's pretty happy so far and has licked and sniffed Charlotte a few times. He is even starting to get a little protective of her, which is what we want. But he also is a little more needy in terms of wanting to be pet and wanting to play fetch. I'm sure he misses you! :)
ReplyDelete