Keeping up with Mike, Emily, Charlotte, Abigail & the menagerie
AAAGggggghhhh so cuuute!!!
She is soooo cute - I want to come and hold her too! But I have to say she looks like a fake baby in the 3rd from the last photo.She is really darling!Beth
awwwwwwwwwww shes so cute!
Thanks Hannah! We think she is pretty cute too. :) It will be exciting when you finally get to meet your newest cousin. And don't listen to your mom. Charlotte is 100% human and not some doll. Ask her about Blade Runner.
AAAGggggghhhh so cuuute!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo cute - I want to come and hold her too! But I have to say she looks like a fake baby in the 3rd from the last photo.
ReplyDeleteShe is really darling!
Beth
awwwwwwwwwww shes so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Hannah! We think she is pretty cute too. :) It will be exciting when you finally get to meet your newest cousin. And don't listen to your mom. Charlotte is 100% human and not some doll. Ask her about Blade Runner.
ReplyDelete