June 27, 2014

Play Date

I'm not going to lie to you.  Summers off is a pretty sweet gig.  It makes the most frustrating and demoralizing parts of my job worthwhile.  I need to remember this post and this video when things start getting dark and deep in about five or six months.


A little context here.  At Happy's one year check-up the doctor identified low muscle tone in this Haps as well.  So I talked to Charlotte's physical therapist and she agreed that there is low muscle tone, just not as low as Charlotte's and she gave us some suggestions, including having Happy crawl on uneven surfaces.  This should explain the air mattress.  And now Haps will soon be evaluated by the school district special ed team, just like Charlotte was.

3 comments:

  1. oops, this video is private :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - I can see it and boy is it cute!!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot get enough of this video and wish it were ten times longer! I'll just have to watch it again. --Sarah

    ReplyDelete