June 25, 2014

Charlotte's To Do List

I was driving Charlotte and Happy to school/daycare yesterday and Charlotte asked what I was going to do during the day while she was at school.  There is always a list of a thousand things to do and it is a productive day if I get two of them done.  Rather than bore Charlotte with that list I asked what she thought I should do with my day.  Here were her suggestions:

1. Play with Pancho outside.
2. Take Pancho for a walk.
3. Listen to music and dance with Pancho.
4. Read books to Pancho.
5. Draw a picture of Pancho and color it.
6. Take a nap with Pancho.
7. Take Pancho to a park and take a nap outside with Pancho.
8. Play with stamps.

The zen of summer.  That is a list I can get behind.  Frog and Toad and Treebeard would all approve.

2 comments: