Unfortunately I was never able to get a good picture of Charlotte holding the creepy ridiculousness, but then one lazy Sunday morning we were hanging out and she decided all her favorite dolls/stuffed animals should sit on the rocking chair. So hopefully this video does the doll justice. You can also see try to give Pancho his toy even though he is nowhere to be seen and meow at the cat. Like I said, it was a lazy Sunday morning.
November 13, 2012
A Funny Video
A few weeks back (the week of November 4th to be exact) Charlotte went through a three day stretch where she insisted her baby doll (that her Suze got her) wear Charlotte's pajamas. The result was a baby who walked the fine line between looking ridiculous and looking creepy.
Unfortunately I was never able to get a good picture of Charlotte holding the creepy ridiculousness, but then one lazy Sunday morning we were hanging out and she decided all her favorite dolls/stuffed animals should sit on the rocking chair. So hopefully this video does the doll justice. You can also see try to give Pancho his toy even though he is nowhere to be seen and meow at the cat. Like I said, it was a lazy Sunday morning.
Unfortunately I was never able to get a good picture of Charlotte holding the creepy ridiculousness, but then one lazy Sunday morning we were hanging out and she decided all her favorite dolls/stuffed animals should sit on the rocking chair. So hopefully this video does the doll justice. You can also see try to give Pancho his toy even though he is nowhere to be seen and meow at the cat. Like I said, it was a lazy Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the keen observer will notice that the baby is not only wearing size 18 month footie pajamas, but also a diaper over the pajamas.
ReplyDelete