1. She scolds Nacho for being Nacho, just like I do. She lets the dog in.
2. She sees me filming her with my phone and comes over to it saying "Charlotte" because she wants to see pictures of herself. Right around three minutes I give her the phone. Her first movie she has ever filmed. It's a stupid movie. Boring, plotless, and poolry shot. Mercifully this tour de force is only about five seconds long. Then we look at Nacho being filmed on the phone WHILE looking at Nacho right in front of us and Charlotte's mind explodes. Well if it did, she keeps her feelings close to her vest. If only she could be so stoic when Emily brushes her hair or I give her sweet potatoes instead of squash.
3. One of the presents (from Beth, Justin, and Hannah) she treats like a step and says "big step" as she walks all over it. Like I said, she is still figuring out the concepts of presents.
4. Our house is messy. We should clean it up today.
So the package arrived two days ago, but since Charlotte marches to the beat of her own, slower than Christmas, drummer, she is opening one or two presents a day. All the videos I shot are pretty funny but I am biased. This one is long.... perhaps the kind of length only a father could love. More such unedited videos to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment