February 13, 2012

Cousins, Cousins, and more Cousins!

My cousin, Amy, is expecting a baby in March.  Last week a friend of mine asked me if I had a "very pregnant cousin who works at the University of Minnesota."  Why, yes I do!  She said she recognized her tatoo and thought she must be a Parker.  Isn't that cool?

L to R, Emily, Jessie, Cait, Amy, Hannah
Anyway, this weekend was a baby shower for Amy.  It was fun to get together with lots of cousins.  I really wanted to get a picture of two generations of cousins, but there was too much going on.  Unfortunately, my sister's babies were sick, but all the cousins of the next generation were there.  It was a treat to watch Charlotte have fun with her cousin Aline.

Charlotte and Aline scooting together
Charlotte just starting trying to use her legs.  It's weird to see her upright.  She looks so short when she is scooting around on her butt.  When she stands up she is tall!


No comments:

Post a Comment