February 16, 2012

Baby So Real


Charlotte has amazing hair.  Even in utero, the ultrasound techs would comment on how much hair she had.  Lots of babies lose their hair, but Charlotte still has all the hair she was born with.  Except for a little bit that rubbed off on the back of her head. 

Just born

Now, her hair is well past her shoulders.  I have cut her bangs 4 times.  People are always telling me that they have never seen a baby with so much hair.  I love combing her hair and I can't wait until she will sit still long enough for me to braid it or put it in pig tails.

Charlotte Nawrocki, 2012
Maybe she will follow in her great grandmother's footsteps.  My grandmother won a curl contest in 1924 when she was 10 years old.  She got her picture in the Pioneer Press and won 5$.  

Josepha Green, 1924





1 comment: