November 20, 2013

Conversations with Charlotte #6710892373

BREAKING NEWS: Charlotte no longer dislikes Brian Longley.  After a year of "I don't like Brian" (and then smirking) over the past week she has told me she loves Brian.  But she has also told me she loves tables, so take her proclamations of love with a grain of salt.  Charlotte also likes talking out her ass, so much so that I call her out on it to see where it will go.  This morning we were eating breakfast talking about, what else, food.

CHARLOTTE: I like coffee.

ME: Really?  You like coffee.  You've had some coffee and said, 'Mmm this is good."

CHARLOTTE: Yeah.  I like coffee.  It's yummy.

ME:  So where did you did you drink all this delicious coffee?

CHARLOTTE: At Brian's house.

ME: Arabica beans or robusta?

CHARLOTTE: Rabica.

ME:  So you're telling me you were hanging out with Brian drinking coffee with him.  Just you and Brian or was anyone else there?

CHARLOTTE: Me, Brian, and Ancy.  (Ancy would be Nancy)

ME: You guys were all just sitting in the kitchen, drinking some coffee, having a little conversation about politics and sports.

CHARLOTTE:  Yeah.  And Mommy and Daddy and Baby Happy were at home.

ME: What did you guys talk about?

CHARLOTTE: Christmas trees.

She never misses a beat as she just pulls out one random answer after another out of her butt.  It's a little unnerving how adept she is at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment