October 27, 2013

Worst Conversation Ever

The Longfellow Grill came up in conversation at breakfast this morning.  Charlotte was quick to point out that we have gone there a few times with our Longfellow neighbors Ed and Carly and their baby Sasha (who is well on her way to toddlerhood).  And then Charlotte asked a series of questions so mind-numbingly dumb, I had to indulge her and answer them just because I was curious where this would go.  The answer is nowhere.  These questions went nowhere.

Charlotte:  Ed and Carly go to Longfellow Grill with Charlotte, Daddy, Mommy, and Happy... and Baby Sasha.

Me: Yes.

Charlotte: What's Ed's name?

Me: Ed.

Charlotte: What's Carly's name?

Me: Carly.

Charlotte: What's Sasha's name?

Me: Sasha.

Charlotte: Satisfied silence.  Resumes eating her waffles.

End scene.

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm, I've been a crappy role model in the conversation department as of late.

    ReplyDelete