June 09, 2012

Babysitting

Last night we had the privilege of babysitting our newest cousin, Mae.  Mae is almost 3 months old and she is a doll!  I dug out a boppy from the closet so we could all sit on the floor and  play.  Mae seemed to be interested in what Charlotte was doing, if that is possible for a 3 month old?  Of course, Charlotte had to say "hi" to Mae.  Like a dozen times.  Then she pointed to different parts of Mae's face and named them.   Eyes.  Nose.  Eyes.  Mouth.  Eyes.  All in all, it went pretty well, except when they both seemed to be ready for bed around the same time and I couldn't figure out how to take care of that by myself.  So, I decided to let Charlotte stay up late - until Mae fell asleep or Mike came home, whichever occurred first.

Charlotte saying, "hi."

Charlotte leaning for a kiss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment