April 17, 2012
Growing Up is Hard To Do
Charlotte had her first real tantrum yesterday. We got home and I gave her some milk and sat her on the floor while I ran to the bathroom. When I returned, she was standing up at her high chair so I thought maybe she wanted to sit there and drink her milk. So, I picked her up and she started screaming. We went to sit on the couch together but she was still screaming and writhing around. I moved her to the floor so she wouldn't fall off the couch. Then she proceeded to have a full-on temper tantrum. She was actually rolling around on the floor and kicking her legs. I was too busy trying not to laugh that I did not think to take a picture. Besides, would that be mean? Anyway, she also got all snotty and since we live in a zoo, she had cat and dog hair stuck to her face afterward. What a sight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel your pain...M just started having tantrums this week, too...
ReplyDelete