September 06, 2011

Charlotte's First Trip to the Fair & Corn on the Cob

Over the weekend we took Charlotte to The Fair.  We had our turkey sandwiches (and I did not share with Charlotte), saw lots of animals, Mike and Suze bought some honey and we checked out the crafts.  Charlotte was a trooper.  I think she enjoyed the animals and that we carried her around a lot.  

Charlotte checking out a goose or a goose checking out Charlotte

Rooster
After the fair we went home and Charlotte did not take a nap.  Then we went to a BBQ at Josh's house. Charlotte was watching her great uncle Dick eat a corn on the cob and she was so interested!  So I gave her a corn on the cob and she held it in front of her face while she moved her teeth up and down.  Eventually, she figured it out and put it in her mouth.

Charlotte figuring it out

She didn't get much off the cob since she barely has any teeth.  But seeing her little teeth marks on the cob was the cutest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment