Emily had a good idea this afternoon. We got out one of our sleds, filled it with water, and let Charlotte splish and splash in it. Maybe this is just something all Minnesotans with babies know to do with sleds in the summer. Regardless, Charlotte liked swimming in a sled a lot more than Pancho liked the bath I gave him after filling Charlotte's sled with water. But as you can tell, both were happy as can be when the hose was finally turned off.
And as you can see below, Charlotte and Pancho now have a common ground to base their budding friendship on. They both have a shared interest in sticks. I had to take Charlotte's stick away from her when she tried to put in her mouth, but let Pancho chew on his. I figured it was a good teaching moment for Charlotte to learn that life isn't fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment